Historical Review of the Korean Rural Development and Agricultural Law Historical Review of the Korean Rural Development and Agricultural Law
Ⅰ. Backgrounds and Purposes
▶ Historical review of Korean law development
○ The Korean government has more than 60 years of experience in agricultural and rural policy and legislation in Asia. In order to introduce Korea's advanced agricultural farming laws to neighboring countries in Asia, a review paper written in English has been published with the main focus on the historical review of agricultural laws.
○ At present, developing countries in Asia are paying attention to the developmental experience of agriculture in Korea. This study was carried out as part of the Korea Legislation Research Institute’s historical review of Korean law. The purpose of this study is to provide an overview of the legislative history of the Korean Rural Development and Agricultural Law so as to share Korea’s legislative development experiences and knowledge in the field of Rural Development and Agricultural Law.
▶ Sharing knowledge of Korean law development in the area of Rural Development and Agricultural Law
Ⅱ. Major Content
▶ Overview of the structure and sources of Korean Rural Development
○ This study gives a brief overview of the structure and sources of Korean Rural Development and Agricultural Law in South Korea.
○ Then scrutinizes the legislative history of Korean Rural Development and Agricultural Law.
○ This study is composed of five chapters: 1) Overview of the Korean land law and agricultural environment law; 2) Laws on Agricultural production and market/trade; 3) Laws on rural development.
Ⅰ Introduction / 9
1. Objective and Scope of this review 11
2. Overview of historical development of Korean Agricultural and Rural Development legislation 12
3. Background of amendment and Current Status of Agricultural Law 13
4. Background of amendment and Current Status of Rural Development Law 13
Ⅱ Korean Agricultural land and resource law / 15
1. Agricultural land law 17
1.1 Farmland Act: Key concept and structure 17
1.2. Farmland Law 18
1.3. Farmland Reform Law 19
2. Agriculture and Environment 19
2.1. Introduction 19
2.2. Environmental Vulnerability Due to Agriculture and Law 20
2.3. Food safety requirements and the agricultural environment 25
2.4. Agriculture and Environment in Korea 26
Ⅲ Korean Agricultural production and market law / 27
1 Agricultural production law 29
1.1. Key concept and structure of current law 29
1.2. Historical review of Agricultural production law in Korea 33
1.3. Characteristics and significance in future agricultural production 33
2 Agricultural market and trade law 35
2.1. Key concept and structure 35
2.2. Historical review of Agricultural production law in Korea 41
2.3. Characteristics and significance in future agricultural trade law 41
Ⅳ Korean Rural development law / 43
1. Korean Rural development law 45
1.1 Introduction 45
1.2. Key concept and structure of current law 45
1.3. Characteristics and significance in Rural development institution building 48
2. Korean Legislative Policies for Rural Development 49
2.1. Evolution of legislative policies and structure 49
2.2. Adaptation of legislative structure to liberalization 49
Ⅴ Conclusion / 51
1. Korean Legislative Models of Rural Development and Agricultural development institutionalization 53
2. Transformation and evolution to Support the Improvement of Agricultural Law 54
FARMLAND ACT 61
AGRICULTURAL COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT PROMOTION ACT 120
본 공공저작물은 공공누리 "출처표시" 조건에 따라 이용할 수 있습니다.
"Farmland law" " Agricultural Environment" " Agricultural production" " Agricultural market liberalization" " Rural Development"
관련보고서 [ *이 연구보고서의 관련 저자는 "왕승혜, 송재일, 금태환" 입니다.]